1. When you make selections using the Location filter, the button is shaded gray and the text on the button turns red, providing a visual cue that the filter is active.
2. When ARCOS displays shifts on the Schedule Week Views, the Refer As name for the shift displays only if that Refer As name is tied to the same shift that the same Refer As name in the current location also refers to. If a shift has a Refer As name in other than the current location that does not match the Refer As name in the current location, then ARCOS displays the Shift Name and NOT the Refer As name for that shift on the Week View.
3. If you select multiple locations and some of the same employees are in multiple workgroups across the selected locations, their name only appears once.
4. If you select multiple locations and have same-named rosters or workgroups across the selected locations, ARCOS only lists them once in the Roster List (Workgroups) window.
5. The order in which the Roster List displays is based on the order of your Roster List Ordering table in the List Mnt tab.
6. If you select rosters that contain chains, ARCOS ignores the chain unless you check the Chain? checkbox located on the Roster List button when you make your selection.
7. There is a limit to the number of employees that will display on the schedule screen. The limit is 500 employees. If your location selections exceed that number, ARCOS displays a warning message that you have exceeded the display limit and does not display your selections.
8. The scroll position of the scheduler is retained after a page is refreshed.
9. You can use the Back button in the browser while viewing the Scheduler pages.
10. A popup, "Data saved - success." displays when you save a record in the Schedule page.