The ARCOS Mobile plus app has a biometric login feature that users can utilize in addition to other available log in methods. Admins or any user with the appropriate access can enable the Biometric feature in the web application.
In Sys Admin “Enable Biometric Login for Mobile Devices”. Mobile Plus app users will enable the feature under My Account > Security.
ARCOS WEB APPLICATION
- The admin/user making this change must have User Login Admin – Edit checked under sys admin > security > System Admin for the security group they are assigned to.
- On the Web Application, Select Sys Admin
- Select User Login Admin
- Under Login Related Feature, check the box next to the Enable Biometric Login for Mobile Devices.
ARCOS MOBILE PLUS APPLICATION
- Login into Mobile Plus app.
- On the Home page, select My Account.
- Select Security.
- Toggle the Enable Biometric Login.
- Feature is now available on the user's device.