While working to create a callout you realize that there is no valid Trouble Location to select. Well ARCOS provides users with the ability to create new Trouble Locations.
To create new Trouble Locations:
- Go to the Callout tab and click the Custom Msgs button.
- Select Trouble Location from the dropdown menu, then click Submit.
- Click the Record New Message button.
- Input the name of the Trouble Location in the Description field.
- Select the Java Audio, Flash Audio, or HTML5 Audio option in order to record the Trouble Location’s name.
- Record the message using either the Wave-2-Web or TTS option.
- Click the Upload button.
Now that you have your new Trouble Location recorded, it will be available when you create a callout.
Note: Not all customers have this feature enabled, so this may not apply to your company.