Callout Corrections to an employee’s callout response may be necessary at times to ensure individuals are properly charged, excused or credited for callouts. For example, if an employee worked a callout even though he did not accept the callout originally, the dispatcher can log into the system and change the employee’s callout response so that the worker is credited for the callout. The same method can be used to change an employee’s accepted response to a declined response if something comes up and they can no longer work the callout. Corrections can be made through the Callout Detail Report page or through the Correct Responses page in the List Mnt module.
To make Corrections from Callout Detail Report page:
- Go to the Callout Detail Report page for the specific callout.
- Click the Corrections button on the Callout Detail Report page. The Correct Responses for Callout page displays.
- Click the correct link for the employee whose response needs to be changed.
- Choose the correct response from the dropdown and provide a reason for the change.
- Click the Ok button to save the change.
To make Corrections from the List Mnt module:
- Click the List Mnt tab.
- Click the Correct Responses button. The Correct Responses by Callout ID page displays.
- Type the specific Callout ID that needs to be corrected in the Callout ID text box.
- Click the Submit button.
- Follow Steps 4 & 5 from the Callout Detail Report steps to make a correction.
Please note, an “Accepted” response cannot be entered for an employee while the callout is in running or wait status. An “Accepted” response can only be entered when the callout is in done, stopped or closed status.