The Employee Working page allows users to view employees who are currently working (e.g. normal shift, callout, holdover…) or who are on an exception (e.g. sick, rest, vacation…). From the Employee Working page, users can place multiple employees on holdover at one time, or even release several employees from a callout or their holdover at the same time.
To release an employee via the Employee Working page:
- Click the Working button on the Callout tab.
- Select your search criteria.
- Effective Start is the point in time you are searching for schedule records. Only schedule records that are in progress at this time will display. You can search a date range, instead of a point in time, by checking the Select Date by Range checkbox and selecting the start and end date/time.
- Filter by allows you to select the types of records to view. Generally, the options available are Shift, Callout, Other Work and Exceptions. ARCOS only displays employees who are on a schedule
record of the selected type(s).
- Click the Show Employees at selected time to search for the time period selected whether that be point in time or date range.
- OR -
Click the Show Employees as of NOW button to search for employees on the selected record types as of now.
- Check the Rel (Release) checkbox for the employees you want to release.
- Click the Release/Holdover button to release the employees at your currently viewed time.
- OR -
Click the Release/Holdover as of NOW button to release the employees as of “now.”
Note: The Release/Holdover as of NOW button is only available if Show Employees as of NOW was used to generate the page.