It is Monday morning, you are trying to catch up on the weekend’s events, and you hear word that John Smith is filing a grievance because he was not called on the on-call list and should have been. You remember adding him to the on-call list on Friday, but when you look at the list today, John is not there. Your question to yourself is “How did John get removed from the list?”
In the past, this scenario would have been a headache to try to solve, but not now with ARCOS’ Roster History Report. The Roster History Report reveals all changes made to a list by the ARCOS System and by general ARCOS users. These changes include adding/removing employees, modifying sort preferences, Future Assignments, pointer moves, and changes to any preferences on the List Administration page.
To generate the Roster History Report:
- Click the Roster History button, on the Log Trace tab.
- Select the location the roster resides in using the location filters.
- Use the Calendar Icons to select the date range to search. In the example above, the selected date range is the Friday before the callout to the day the callout ran.
- Click the Generate Report or the Generate in New Window button. The Roster History report displays with a summary table and a table for each roster with changes made within the selected locations and date range.
- Scroll through the list of rosters until the desired roster is located.
- Click the Total link that appears on the roster’s table to display all changes to the list within the
selected date range.
- OR -
Click the Removes column header that appears on the roster’s table to only display employee removes that occurred on the list within the selected date range.
The Roster History Report Detail page displays.
On Roster History Report Detail page, a row like the image below will display indicating who removed the employee from the list.