It is Monday morning, you are trying to catch up on the weekend’s events, and you get word that John Smith is filing a grievance because he was not called on the on-call list and should have been. You remember adding him to the on-call list on Friday, but when you look at the list today, John is not there. Tou wonder to yourself “How did John get removed from the on-call list?”
In the past, this scenario would have been a headache to try to solve, but not now with the ARCOS Roster History Report. The Roster History Report reveals all changes made to a list by the ARCOS System and by general ARCOS users. These changes include adding/removing employees, modifying sort preferences, Future Assignments, pointer moves, and changes to any preferences on the List Administration page.
To generate the Roster History Report:
- Click the Roster History button, on the Log Trace tab.
- Select the location the roster resides in using the location filters.
- Use the Start Date calendar to select the last known day the list was correct and use the End Date calendar to select the day the callout error occurred on.
- Click the Generate Report or the Generate in New Window button. The Roster History Report displays with a summary table and a separate table for each roster with changes made within the selected locations and date range.
- Scroll through the list of rosters until the desired roster is located.
- Click the Total link that appears in the roster’s table to display all changes to the list within the
selected date range.
- OR -
Click the Removes column header that appears in the roster’s table to only display employee
removes that occurred on the list within the selected date range.
The Roster History Report Detail page displays.
On Roster History Report Detail page, a row like the image below will display indicating who removed the employee from the list.